: Pumpkin's Boutique Blog: Joy on Dec 30th

Pumpkin's Boutique

Pumpkin's Boutique

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Joy on Dec 30th


Jen has been my friend for a few years now. We started out as co-workers, then scrapbook buddies and now friends. She came down with her daughter Brooke to help me pack! I was so grateful. We got so much done and I don't feel so overwhelmed as I did before. Of course there is so much left to do, but this was the jump start I needed! Besides, packing while chatting with good friends is so much more fun!
We have a lot of fun together and I'm excited to be moving back near her. I hope we can see each other more often again!
Here's a picture from our first scrapbooking retreat together. We barely knew each other and we drove 4 hours in a car and then slept in the same bed - good thing it worked out, lol!

1 comments:

Unknown

That was a fun time! I'm glad it worked out too.... Everything happens for a reason! I'm glad God put you in my life you have been there and helped me through so many things! I'm thankful to call you my friend - but we need an updated pic! Love ya girl! Jen

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I value and read all comments!

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist E' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP