Joy on Dec 12th
I'm pretty much done with my Christmas shopping! Yippee! I need to get some small things for Jay and some stocking stuffers, but that's it! I bought wrapping paper and bows tonight so I can get them done and under the tree! My tree is decorated and pretty. Sunday I'll be baking cookies for the cookie exchange this Tuesday. Christmas is here! I love Christmas!
Here are some recent Christmas pictures to put you all in the spirit!
Taryn put the topper on the tree (then Daddy made it straight, lol).Taryn and I did a cute craft for the grandparents, she was so proud of herself! I won't say more so its a surprise :).
Here is Taryn decorating her gingerbread house! It was a fun event here in town that we went to with Taryn's friend Emma and her mom Katy. All the girls (even us moms) had a great time!
And last but not least, here are the girls in their matching Christmas PJ's. We did get some "nice" pictures, but seriously, this one is the best! It makes me giggle each time I look at it. Can you not just feel the sisterly love??
3 comments:
Love the pics and matching PJs! I, too, will be a cookie baking fool on Sun. Can't wait ;)
That last picture is pricless. Your girlies are just darling. Taryn is getting big. I haven't seen her in a year. I am rather fond of that little girl.
Gosh I miss being there.. Love the pictures and the jammies... Alaina's expresion is priceless.
Post a Comment