Joy on Dec 16th
I'm downloading the soundrtack to the movie Twilight. Mmmmm, I love getting new music! I rarely buy an entire album anymore, but once in a while I figure I like enough of the songs on one. Besides, I need to fuel my addiction. Did I mention that book three is on its way to me now ;)??
1672 items, 4.7 days, 6.44 MB
That's how much music I currently have in my iPod. I have other things as well, but that's the music. And I deleted a LOT of songs I didn't like very much. Its not a lot compared to some others - if I had more money, I'd buy 10,000 more songs, lol! I love my iPod! It was a birthday gift a few years ago from Jay. I have more than gotten his money worth out of it!
I love music. I could get lost in it some days. In fact, if I had to choose, I'd rather loose my sight before my hearing. Of course, I hope that neither ever happens! I listen to a bit of everything - classic rock, country, rap, pop, alternative, 80's, rock, instrumental.
Random songs (when sorted in alphabetical order):
51. Another Night Alone - SR-71
103. Believe remix - Cher
235. The Christmas Song - Chicago
482. Feel - Matchbox Twenty
613. Hangin' Tough - New Kids on the Block
899. In My Life - Nelly
1230. Next Contestant - Nickleback
1428. Ragtop Day - Jimmy Buffet
1640. Your Song - Elton John
1672 items, 4.7 days, 6.44 MB
That's how much music I currently have in my iPod. I have other things as well, but that's the music. And I deleted a LOT of songs I didn't like very much. Its not a lot compared to some others - if I had more money, I'd buy 10,000 more songs, lol! I love my iPod! It was a birthday gift a few years ago from Jay. I have more than gotten his money worth out of it!
I love music. I could get lost in it some days. In fact, if I had to choose, I'd rather loose my sight before my hearing. Of course, I hope that neither ever happens! I listen to a bit of everything - classic rock, country, rap, pop, alternative, 80's, rock, instrumental.
Random songs (when sorted in alphabetical order):
51. Another Night Alone - SR-71
103. Believe remix - Cher
235. The Christmas Song - Chicago
482. Feel - Matchbox Twenty
613. Hangin' Tough - New Kids on the Block
899. In My Life - Nelly
1230. Next Contestant - Nickleback
1428. Ragtop Day - Jimmy Buffet
1640. Your Song - Elton John

0 comments:
Post a Comment