: Pumpkin's Boutique Blog: Joy on Dec 14th

Pumpkin's Boutique

Pumpkin's Boutique

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Joy on Dec 14th

Today it was 77 degrees. Merry Christmas from TX, lol! We have such CRAZY weather!! Just to give you a taste of how crazy it can be..... (its currently still 66 degrees)

10-Day Forecast High/Low(°F)
Tonight Dec 14 Isolated T-Storms/Wind 44°
Mon Dec 15 Scattered T-Storms/Wind 42°/32°
Tue Dec 16 Few Showers 43°/40°
Wed Dec 17 Few Showers 64°/61°
Thu Dec 18 Isolated T-Storms 77°/51°
Fri Dec 19 Partly Cloudy 71°/47°
Sat Dec 20 Mostly Cloudy 66°/26°
Sun Dec 21 Partly Cloudy 47°/31°
Mon Dec 22 Mostly Cloudy 51°/35°
Tue Dec 23 Cloudy 61°/39°


I have to say, though, I love it here!

1 comments:

Katy

Yes, this weather is crazy! I don't know whether to leave my Winter wardrobe out or my summer one - lol!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I value and read all comments!

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist E' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP