: Pumpkin's Boutique Blog: Joy on Dec 26th

Pumpkin's Boutique

Pumpkin's Boutique

Friday, December 26, 2008

Joy on Dec 26th

Ah, Christmas is over. Now I'm faced with the task of packing it up as well as the rest of my house! I dread this part of Christmas.... but today I'm finding joy, not dread ;). So, I'm joyful that we have all these wonderful Christmas decorations, that I'm able to make our home welcoming during the season. I've accumulated my decorations since I was 18. They are blue, silver, frosted glass, snowflakes and snowmen. This year we've decided to change! I'm going to keep the snowmen, but change it up to red and some other color. Maybe gold? So this year as I put it all away, I'm cleaning out a lot of the decorations. I won't buy new ones this year as we are moving, so I'll have to rebuild our stash next year. It will be fun!

Besides, its easier to think of Christmas being over when its 75 degrees outside....LOL!

1 comments:

Katy

I love your snowmen decorations!! I'm sure you'll enjoy adding to your collection next year.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I value and read all comments!

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist E' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP