: Pumpkin's Boutique Blog: Third & final Christmas outfit!

Pumpkin's Boutique

Pumpkin's Boutique

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Third & final Christmas outfit!


OK, last Christmas outfit for the season!


My neice Catrina was my cute model for this one, she did such a good job, too!

This outfit is adorable with pinks and red and lots of glitter! All the pieces are listed in my Etsy shop:

Pumpkin's Boutique

I've also made listings where you can buy the entire outfit and SAVE! If you buy the top and jeans together, you get your choice of two acessories FREE!

Hurry to get yours in plenty of time for the holidays!

Christmas Princess

Jolly Holiday

Christmas Cheer

I have Valentine's Day outfits in the works, so watch for those soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I value and read all comments!

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist E' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP