: Pumpkin's Boutique Blog: Good deal on bras/panty from Victoria Secret!

Pumpkin's Boutique

Pumpkin's Boutique

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Good deal on bras/panty from Victoria Secret!

I just got two bras and a pair of panties for $17.31 including shipping and tax!! Here's how I did it:

Put in your bag any two bras from the 2/$40 or 2/$44 sections. I got two full coverage cotton bras from the 2/$40 section. You can pick any two full price bras, but these will give you the best deal.

Then, add a pair of cotton panties. You can search for 9F-198606 to find the many different styles. The trick, though, is that you have to pick one of these colors: white, ivory, buff, pink, or black.

Then, go to checkout and make sure you check the box that say I have codes to enter. Use these codes:

FA813789 for $10 off any bra
25PTY for $25 off any two full priced bras and free cotton panty

My original bag was $48.50 and my total after tax and shipping was $17.31! What a deal for two bras and a pair of panties!!

1 comments:

Unknown

That is awesome! I just used the codes. I love getting a good deal :) TFS.
-Jen

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I value and read all comments!

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist E' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP