: Pumpkin's Boutique Blog: Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Pumpkin's Boutique

Pumpkin's Boutique

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

OK, I got the pictures taken for my very first Christmas outfit for sale!! Taryn had fun in the park taking these this morning. All the pieces are listed for sale in my Etsy shop. There is the dress, the appliqued jeans, the headband and the bow. The options are so fun for these pieces. Wear the dress alone or wear it with the jeans for a more casual look! I also have the dress in infant sizes with a ruffle headband.

I already have the fabric for two more outfits ready to go! I'm so excited about these dresses and I hope you are too!

I'm also taking orders for anything custom as well. Tell me what you want and I'll make it. Or, if you have fabric you already like, I can use that, too.


























0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I value and read all comments!

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist E' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP