Thankful...
Today I'm thankful for living in Texas! I grew up in Oregon. There are certain things I miss but the rain is not one of them! It's starting to get a little chilly here - the thermometer reads 57 degrees at the moment. But, it's so beautiful with bright blue skies as far as I can see. It only gets cold here for maybe two months - December and January - and even those months aren't cold compared to other parts of the country. I used to get a cooped up feeling about February each year when I lived in Oregon but I realized the first year I lived in Texas that I didn't get that feeling anymore. And the reason being the blue skies! I love it here!
2 comments:
I didn't realize you were from Oregon. Beautiful place.
I too, love the big blue skies here and the BIG fluffy clouds. This is my favorite time of year.
I'm glad you are here in Texas, too!!
Post a Comment