Thankful...
I can't believe I forgot my post for the challenge yesterday! So today I'm thankful for two things - Taryn and Alaina! Before I had kids I was happy, I would have been happy with or without kids. But Jay and I decided we would go ahead and reproduce. Of course much more thought went into it than that, but I'm being brief!
When Taryn was born, it became very clear to me how amazing God is. This tiny, perfect being could have come from nowhere else. I believed in God before, but it was different. This was my proof, I guess you could say. I was blown away. As they say God is in the details!
After Alaina was born, I felt it even more. When they look at me so trusting, so loving, believing I can do anything, it is such an amazing feeling that hits me. I try to remember that feeling at other moments ;). I see the future in them and it is in my hands. I have the power to help them to become responsible adults, confident in their abilities and able to contribute positively to society. Maybe one of them will discover a cure for a disease. Maybe the other will be an astronaut. Or maybe they will just be awesome moms and continue this wonderful circle we call life. The possibilities are endless!
When Taryn was born, it became very clear to me how amazing God is. This tiny, perfect being could have come from nowhere else. I believed in God before, but it was different. This was my proof, I guess you could say. I was blown away. As they say God is in the details!
After Alaina was born, I felt it even more. When they look at me so trusting, so loving, believing I can do anything, it is such an amazing feeling that hits me. I try to remember that feeling at other moments ;). I see the future in them and it is in my hands. I have the power to help them to become responsible adults, confident in their abilities and able to contribute positively to society. Maybe one of them will discover a cure for a disease. Maybe the other will be an astronaut. Or maybe they will just be awesome moms and continue this wonderful circle we call life. The possibilities are endless!
Plus, they are so adorable in their matching Thanksgiving dresses!!

1 comments:
That is the sweetest picture! Beautiful dresses! :)
Post a Comment