: Pumpkin's Boutique Blog: A little gift of cocoa!

Pumpkin's Boutique

Pumpkin's Boutique

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

A little gift of cocoa!

We had our monthly Stampin' Up club meeting tonight. And this month is was the participants turn to bring the projects! I decided to do a hot cocoa gift card. So, here it is:

Front:

I used the Frosty set. I actually used Versamark to stamp skowflakes on the background, but you can't see them. I used vanilla, real red and black card stock. I colored the snowman with pencils and then used blender pens. I highlighted with Stickles and rounded it out with brads and a notch with the BG notch tool. I think it turned out cute, hope you do too!













Inside:














The little poem says:

A little cup of cocoa,
I'm sending your way,
For you to sip and enjoy,
On some cold and lonely day.

As you sip this cocoa,
It will warm your heart.
Just like you warmed mine,
Right from the very start!

1 comments:

Stamp With Linz

You did a great job, I love my cocoa packet!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I value and read all comments!

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist E' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP