: Pumpkin's Boutique Blog: Thankful...

Pumpkin's Boutique

Pumpkin's Boutique

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Thankful...


Today I'm thankful for my husband, again, in a different way. I went out for a lovely afternoon with one of my girlfriends and no kids! Jay stayed home with both girls. He even took them out to eat at the local pizza buffet all by himself! Taryn got to feed Alaina, which she loved. I went shopping and we chatted about all kinds of things. I even got to try on stuff all alone in the dressing room! And I bought stuff for ME! And then we went to dinner and I had a margarita! Mmmm, I'm very thankful for those too. Just one small one and I could totally feel it - I'm such a lightweight! But it was a wonderful evening and when I got home, Jay told me I deserved it and he's glad I had a good time. I love him. And everyone is happy, healthy and fed - even if Alaina ended up wearing Taryn's socks. ;)

And after some time away, I feel ready to get back to the week with my girls!

1 comments:

Katy

Aghhhh, I am so jealous!! I'm so glad you had a good time :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I value and read all comments!

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist E' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP