: Pumpkin's Boutique Blog: Running - Day 1

Pumpkin's Boutique

Pumpkin's Boutique

Monday, October 20, 2008

Running - Day 1

So, I downloaded some Podcasts on the recommendation of my friend Jen. Its called Couch to 5K. Its a 9 week program to help you do just that. So today was day one of week one. I went about 5:00 this morning, it was still pitch black! And there were actually other people out at this horrible hour doing the same thing! Oy!

Anyway, it wasn't too bad. I did a brisk walk for a warm up, then intervals of running and walking and then a walking cool down. I'm hoping to build up my stamina, speed and slim down my fat, lol! One day down, many more to go, lol! Hopefully I can stick with it and get back in shape. No, round is not the shape I want to be in....

Here's the program written down: http://www.coolrunning.com/engine/2/2_3/181.shtml

And the Podcasts are here (and also on iTunes):http://www.ullreys.com/robert/Podcasts/podcasts/podcasts.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I value and read all comments!

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist E' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP