: Pumpkin's Boutique Blog: I have the best husband!

Pumpkin's Boutique

Pumpkin's Boutique

Saturday, October 18, 2008

I have the best husband!

Yesterday was Jay's day off. But it was really my day off! First he went out and got us all breakfast. I love waking up to a hot breakfast - including a latte! Yum!

Then, I went to the grocery store - ALONE! Woohoo! It was so nice to think, to not have to go potty three times or try to carry a baby while pushing a cart one-handed! It took me a while at the store, so when I got home, the poor baby was frantically hungry! I told Jay he should have just given her a bottle instead of listening to her scream for 30 minutes. But he didn't want me to have to bother with the pump. So I sat down to feed the baby and Jay brought in all the groceries and even put them all away - while feeding Taryn lunch and then putting her down to nap!

Next I took Alaina and went shopping at the outlet mall. I had kind of forgotten that some gals were coming over to watch a movie - I knew it was the 17th but for some reason I kept thinking it was next Friday! So, I didn't make the cupcakes I'd planned, lol! So, I'm hurrying through the outlet mall. I'd wanted to hurry up and go because of a great sale I'd heard of - but it was a bust. Nothing good was left. But I did manage to get the girls' fall wardrobes pretty much done. And of course I was late leaving!!

So, its 6:00 and people are coming at 7:00 and I'm 45 minutes away and I'd not even made my dip! Jay to the rescue again! He made the spinach and artichoke dip and it was perfect! And he says he can't cook! I walk in the door at 6:40 (with a hungry baby again!) to find a clean house, dinner cooked and my dip in the oven. Wow, he might be better at this than me!

Needless to say, the gals arrived, the movie was great and Jay put Taryn to bed and disappeared to the bedroom. I made sure to tell him this morning how much I appreciate him and how awesome he is!

I'm the luckiest wife and I have the best husband!

1 comments:

Katy

Wow!!!! He's a keeper.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I value and read all comments!

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist E' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP