: Pumpkin's Boutique Blog: Baby Food Recipes

Pumpkin's Boutique

Pumpkin's Boutique

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Baby Food Recipes

Have you ever made your own baby food? I made it for both of my girls and it was so easy, nutritious, cheap and gave them so much more variety than the jars!  I had a book that I used, but I also got quite a few recipes from this site: wholesomebabyfood.com

What I did was make up a few different recipes, freeze them in ice cube trays and after they were frozen, I'd put them in ziplock bags. Then, I would pull out a few different cubes and let them defrost. They are also great to put in a sealed container and let them defrost in your diaper bag for lunch on the go!

You don't need much - just a blender or food processor, ice cube trays and a little bit of time. Wholesomebabyfood.com even gives you ages by each recipe so you know which ones are right for your little one.

Some of my favorite recipes include:
Pears
Teething Biscuits
Combination Ideas

I would spend about 20 minutes once a week and have TONS of yummy baby food for my girls. IT really is that easy and quick. Enjoy!

Keep up with everything Pumpkin's Boutique
Subscribe now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I value and read all comments!

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist E' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP