Paper Back Swap - Tuesday Favorite
I love to read! I was the nerdy kid with so many books in my backpack I could barely bike home from the library. My mom used to tell me in the summer "At least take your book and read outside!" And my habit has only grown worse over the years. So, you can imagine how excited I was to discover the PaperBack Swap website!
This website is so neat. You sign up, for free and then you list all the books you have that you would be willing to trade. Once you have listed at least ten books, you get two credits to your account. Most books cost one credit, so you go out and find a book you want. Most every book you want, is there! When you find the one you want, you request it and if the other person agrees, they mail it to you. Also, when someone requests a book from you, if you agree, then you mail it to them. This is the only time that money comes into play.
So far I've mailed out six books of mine and received five to read. The process is really simple. When you receive a book, the site even holds the info so that when you are done you can easily list it for someone else.
However, you never have to re-list a book. Read it, keep it, re-read it, its all good! Or if you're like me and you rarely read a book more than once and you have a husband that doesn't like tons of books all over, then you re-list it and send it off to someone else! You can even have a wish out for a book that isn't available and as soon as it is, you will get a notification.
If you sign up, let me know! Here is a link to my profile, I'd love to have you as a "buddy".
http://jenica.paperbackswap.com/profile/
Want to keep up with everything Pumpkin's Boutique? Subscribe now, its free!
0 comments:
Post a Comment