: Pumpkin's Boutique Blog: No Time For Flash Cards

Pumpkin's Boutique

Pumpkin's Boutique

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

No Time For Flash Cards

In an effort to get out of my rut and to make my blog a bit more interesting, I'm going to start doing daily themes. Today is Tuesday and I'm going to talk about a blog or other website that I enjoy.

No Time For Flash Cards (http://www.notimeforflashcards.com/) is a blog of awesome things to do with your young child. All kinds of arts & crafts, games, book reviews, a letter of the week and other activities. Allison McDonald, the writer has 10 years of experience and TONS of knowledge. The blog is easily searched by age or activity. I've gotten so many fun ideas from her for my kids. It is definitely one of my favorites.

Check it out and have fun!

Want to keep up with everything Pumpkin's Boutique? Subscribe now, its free!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I value and read all comments!

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist E' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP