: Pumpkin's Boutique Blog: Just a *touch* of Christmas

Pumpkin's Boutique

Pumpkin's Boutique

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Just a *touch* of Christmas

Today I was inspired by a blog I read daily: Thrifty Decor Chick

So I went to Hobby Lobby today and got a few ornaments and a glass hurricane. I had brought back some branches and pinecones from my trip to MN earlier this month. Yes, I have to import the outdoor decor, its 65 & sunny here, lol! I spray painted my pinecones as Sarah did on her blog, with the Caremel Latte color. They are gorgeous! I arranged the ornaments, pinecones and sticks in the hurricane and VOILA:

Not too Christmasy, right? Its going to be my Thanksgiving table centerpiece, too, so I hope not. I'm so ready to decorate for Christmas but I'm hosting Thanksgiving, so I'm waiting. But the decor tub is down and awaiting the right time. *sigh* One more week....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I value and read all comments!

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist E' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP