: Pumpkin's Boutique Blog: Thankful November

Pumpkin's Boutique

Pumpkin's Boutique

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Thankful November

November is a month when many people reflect on what they are thankful for. Last year I did a series where each day I posted something I was thankful for. Unfortunately I'm a little late doing that this year! But today, I'm thankful for family. I have a wonderful husband as well as two awesome little girls. But even beyond that, I have two sets of supportive parents and two sets of amazing parent in-laws. I have a great brother, sister, step-brothers and step-sisters as well as brother & sister in-laws. Grandparents, aunts, uncles & cousins, too. I am very blessed with so many parts to my family.


Last week, I was able to go north to MN and visit my grandparents, aunts, uncles & cousins on my dad's side. It had been a few years since I'd been up there. But it was just as great as I remembered. Everyone is so warm and welcoming.

It made me realize how much I miss my side of the family. Sure, I have a great set of in-laws here. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate them all very much. But its just not the same. I'm sure anyone who has moved away from their family will agree.

So today, I'm grateful for my family. All of them, near and far! Thank you for your love and support.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I value and read all comments!

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist E' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP