: Pumpkin's Boutique Blog: Why I love Portland, OR

Pumpkin's Boutique

Pumpkin's Boutique

Monday, October 5, 2009

Why I love Portland, OR

I live in TX. Have for the past nine years. I love it here, yes, but I still love and miss Portland where I grew up. Here are a few reasons why:


The mountains and the ocean are each an hour away.


The trees.


The clear days are few and far between, you seem to appreciate them more.

The bridges & the rivers.


The zoo and the rose gardens.


The trees.


The eclectic mix of people.


The music scene.


The trees.


The way the city creeps up the hills and at night the lights surround you like a bowl.


The parks and trails and waterfalls.


The way the leaves turn beautiful shades in the fall and wash away in the rain.


The smell of the rain.


The trees.


Multnomah Falls.


Laurlhurst Park.


Pioneer Courthouse square.


Washington Park.


Saturday Market.


The Greek Cusina.


Waterfront Park.


The Rose Festival.


The Church of Elvis.


McMenamins.


The trees.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I value and read all comments!

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist E' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP