: Pumpkin's Boutique Blog: Halloween Costumes - limited time offer!

Pumpkin's Boutique

Pumpkin's Boutique

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Halloween Costumes - limited time offer!

Welcome to October!! I hope you all are enjoying the cooler weather. I know we are enjoying the temperatures dipping into the 70's here in Texas ;)

I have a limited time offer for you from Pumpkin's Boutique. I have decided to take just a few orders for custom Halloween costumes. Prices will vary based on the design, accessories and fabric choices. I will only be taking a few of these orders and only for a short time, so if you want one please let me know ASAP! I require half of the cost as a deposit with the balance due upon completion.

For the first person to order a Halloween costume, I will also include a special gift. A custom Halloween trick-or-treat bag!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I value and read all comments!

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist E' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP