: Pumpkin's Boutique Blog: Interveiw with Taryn

Pumpkin's Boutique

Pumpkin's Boutique

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Interveiw with Taryn

I saw this interview the other day and decided to have Taryn take it, enjoy!


1. What is something mom always says to you?
My name.

2. What makes Mom happy?
Turn the light off.

3. What makes Mom sad?
Getting in your seat. (huh? Not so much)

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Singing. (I’m that good, I guess?)

5. What was your mom like as a child?
When I was the little mom and I yelled at her. (I couldn’t get a straight answer out of her for this one, I think she didn’t quite understand what I was asking)

6. How old is your mom?
10

7. How tall is your mom?
Big.

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Art projects

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Go in mom’s post office. (what she calls the office/craft room)

10. What is your mom very good at?
Your stuff you do in your post office.

11. If Mom became famous what would it be for?
Sky. (no clue….)

12. What is your mom not very good at?
Magic things.

13. What does your mom do for her job?
Says "Good job Mommy."


14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Dinner

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
Sitting on the potty. (HAHAHAHA!)

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Max!!!! (from Max & Ruby, her favorite show)

17. What do you and your mom do together?
Art projects.

18. How are you and your mom the same?
Hair.

19. How are you and your mom different?
Face.

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
To the moon and back!! (what we say to each other)

Interview your "talking" age child and see what kind of answers you get back! Let me know if you do, I'd love to see your results!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I value and read all comments!

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist E' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP