: Pumpkin's Boutique Blog: New and improved doll stroller

Pumpkin's Boutique

Pumpkin's Boutique

Monday, July 5, 2010

New and improved doll stroller

Can you tell I’ve been catching up on some sewing projects? This doll stroller is a favorite of both girls and gets a lot of use. The cover that came with it ripped almost immediately and has bugged me ever since. I saw someone on the Sew, Mama, Sew! Forum that had fixed her daughter’s doll stroller and I immediately put it in my mental “to-do” list. I finally got around to doing it and it is a definite improvement over the previous version. I used some fabric left over from Alaina’s nursery stuff and I added a little pocket in the back as the other poster had also done. So far its a hit and the girls have not stopped playing with it!

IMG_1527 

Keep up with everything from Pumpkin's Boutique
Subscribe now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I value and read all comments!

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist E' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP