: Pumpkin's Boutique Blog: Its a giveaway!

Pumpkin's Boutique

Pumpkin's Boutique

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Its a giveaway!

'Tis the season of giving so I'm giving something to you!


This is your chance to win a great bag hand made by me. You can use it as a purse, a diaper bag or as a tote. Its large and roomy measuring about 12x10x5 it has lots of space for all your stuff. The sides have lots of support and there are two pockets inside. Plus, I think its pretty cute, too!!


There are three ways to enter. (If you'd like more chances at winning, you can do each of them for three separate entries into the giveaway!):

1. Leave a comment on this post.

2. Subscribe to RSS or email feeds or follow this blog and let me know in a comment. If you're already a subscriber, just leave a comment telling me you're already a subscriber.

3. Become a fan of Pumpkin's Boutique on Facebook and leave a separate comment here. If you're already a fan, just leave a comment telling me you already are a fan.

This giveaway ends at 6 p.m. on December 20, 2009. One winner will randomly be selected from the entrants and will be notified and posted on Monday, December 21, 2009.



54 comments:

Katy

Love the bag!!!!

Tiffany

Love your work, Jenica!

Samantha

This is a beautiful bag!
dmb161@aol.com

Amy

Super cute bag!
laprochaine@gmail.com

Amy

I am a FB fan. My screen names is Amy Horton

Dawn Ludwig

Your bag makes me want to pack my bags for Hawaii. Now if you husband could just find a job to pay for the trip, lol.
All of your line is truly great.

Cori

Oh, that bag is so adorable, and versatile! I could user it to do just about anything, and you can never have too much of that in your life =]

Cori

Following you via Google Reader, cori.melvin@gmail.com

Cori

Became a fan on Facebook, my name is Cori Melvin.

Karem

I love the bag, Jenica. You are so talented.

Unknown

Love the bag, would make a great diaper bag!!
I am in Dallas too :)

Kristen Laudick

Love the Bag!

Kristen Laudick

I'm a follower

Anonymous

I would love to win this!!! Kbroderi@msn.com

Heather Jandusay

I love love LOVE this bag!! :)
heatherjandusay@msn.com

Roanna

Cute bag! Would love to be entered in the giveaway.

Merry Christmas!

ohibuckeye91[at]gmail[dot]com

Mandy

That is one very, very cute tote bag!! I would love to win it!

thezimmermanfamily[at]yahoo[dot]com

Angel

that is so pretty!

Anonymous

SO cute!! How creative you are! Hope I win!!

sandramasters1@bellsouth.net

Kelsey's Korner Ornaments

I just became a fan on Facebook. The bag is adorable.

Lora

Such a cute bag - would love to win!

Anonymous

Very cute tote! Thanks for the chance to win!

Anonymous

I subscribe via rss.

Anonymous

I'm a google follower.

Anonymous

I'm a facebook fan!

Michele

Awww, it's super cute!!
Michele
cheled77@hotmail.com

Megan

cute bag! sales4mp@gmail.com

Megan

i am a fan on facebook. sales4mp@gmail.com

Lauren

Cute bag! :)


laurnie0012@hotmail.com

Tim, Allyson, and kids

Very cute!
a_heart4home(at)yahoo(dot)com

Anonymous

Wow, that bag is so charming!
proverbs12.11 at gmail dot com

Jerri

That's a great tote! I would love to win it!
Thanks for the giveaway...

Heather

love the pink and black combo

heatherdemke(at)gmail(dot)com

Hannah

OOoh! Pretty.

hmsolbach @ yahoo dot com

Thanks for the giveaway!

Unknown

Love it - would love to win!

Sarah

Cute Bag! Hope I win.

Tamara B.

Perfect for my daughter.

Tamara B.

I am a fan on Facebook (Tamara Bennington)

Tamara B.

I am a subscriber.

Roanna

I just followed you. Also on my first entry I typed my email wrong... it's actually ohiobuckeye91[at]gmail[dot]com

Sarah

Another beautiful creation Jenica! I love it!

MomOfFab4

I am already a fan on Facebook. I love this bag! So girly!

Anonymous

How beautiful! I would love to win this for my cousin to use as a diaper bag! Thanks for doing this giveaway!

Desire' H.

I am a fan on facebook. . Oh, and i left the comment above as well. Desire'

Anonymous

Love the bag, hope I win :)
mrskakennedy@yahoo.com

Anonymous

thanks for this chance.
hugs

Anonymous

I'm a fan of Pumpkin's Boutique on Facebook (alessandra lalla vercelli)

Anonymous

I'm a follower of your blog.

Hope

That bag is so pretty! I'd love to win it!
onepilgrim86[at]yahoo.com

Hope

Feed subscriber!
onepilgrim86[at]yahoo.com

~Melissa M.~

Momma needs a brand new bag! ;)

~Melissa M.~

I'm also a fan on Facebook... :)

Anonymous

This is an adorable bag. I would love to win this.

Anonymous

Would love to win this!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I value and read all comments!

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist E' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP