: Pumpkin's Boutique Blog: Wrapping up projects!

Pumpkin's Boutique

Pumpkin's Boutique

Friday, March 27, 2009

Wrapping up projects!

I have a never ending pile of "in progress" projects! I finished three of them this week and thought I'd share!

First up is a towel wrap. I also sell these, but this one is for Taryn to match her new swim suit!



Next is a shirt that I almost hated by the time I finished it, lol! I've been crocheting and sewing both for many years but have never done it together. I made the top part three, yes three, times! I also ran out of fabric and messed up the bottom twice. In the end it is finished but not perfect for sure! But I learned a lot and will make another one and hopefully get it right this time!


And finally is Taryn's Easter dress! I'm also selling this dress on Etsy, so check it out in the links on the right. Taryn loves her dress and wants to wear it every day!


Thank you to my ever-willing model, Taryn! She must think its normal to take pictures of each outfit you own ;).

1 comments:

Katy

Such good work! I especially love the big aqua hat and sunglasses!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I value and read all comments!

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist E' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP