Get your spring bows and dresses!
Its time to order your Easter bows and dresses! I have lots of Easter ribbon and bow centers. Let me know what colors you need and if you want it "Easter" themed or just plain colors to go with that special outfit. Also, I am attaching two color combos of fabric for customs. If you would like different fabric, just let me know. Get your order in soon and have it in plenty of time to wear all spring!!
The dress is fully lined and has an inner net ruffle for extra fluff! Dress in sizes 6 months to 4T is $50 and made custom just for you. Other sizes are available, ask for prices. Matching bows for the dress are $8.50 each. These will be large boutique style bows with matching centers! Shipping is a $8 for priority mail, no matter how many you order.
Easter custom bows vary by size/design and range from a simple $3 to an elaborate $8.50. Let me know the colors and size and I'll give you a price quote! Shipping is a flat $3 for first class or $5 for priority, no matter how many you order.
I'm also offering a special. Buy the dress and matching bow - choose another bow, socks or clippie FREE! Also, the first order I get receives FREE shipping!! So don't delay!!
Happy spring!!
Easter custom bows vary by size/design and range from a simple $3 to an elaborate $8.50. Let me know the colors and size and I'll give you a price quote! Shipping is a flat $3 for first class or $5 for priority, no matter how many you order.
I'm also offering a special. Buy the dress and matching bow - choose another bow, socks or clippie FREE! Also, the first order I get receives FREE shipping!! So don't delay!!
Happy spring!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment