: Pumpkin's Boutique Blog: Pumpkin's Boutique is all new

Pumpkin's Boutique

Pumpkin's Boutique

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Pumpkin's Boutique is all new

I've been ignoring you all for so long and I'm very sorry.  But its been for a good cause, I promise! I have been up to my eyeballs in coding. Let's just say before this little project I couldn't tell you the difference between php and PCP. ( for all you like me, php is a web code and pcp is a drug, lol!!) But now I'm a master. OK, not quite, but I did finish the project.

But, its all been worth it because my website is done and its beautiful! I hope you'll check it out and let me know any comments you have!  Thanks and I love you all!

www.pumpkinsboutique.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I value and read all comments!

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist E' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP