: Pumpkin's Boutique Blog: One of those days....

Pumpkin's Boutique

Pumpkin's Boutique

Friday, August 21, 2009

One of those days....

I have been replaced by a mean ogre. At least I'm sure that's what my kids would say today. I've had one of those days today where I feel like I've done nothing but yell at them all day. You know what I mean - frustrated, irritated and just plain grumpy. It's so hard to take a step back and see what is happening, but I'm trying. Maybe we all need a trip to Sonic......

2 comments:

Dana Dampier

I know exactly how you feel, we happen to be getting milkshakes at sonic!

Katy

We all have those days. You are a wondeful mother!

P.S. Hope you went to Sonic

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I value and read all comments!

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist E' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP