: Pumpkin's Boutique Blog: Swaps

Pumpkin's Boutique

Pumpkin's Boutique

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Swaps

I made two swaps last night - a birthday card and a "picture" themed scrapbooking set.

The butterfly was stamped in black and then again with Versamark and embossed with glitter powder from SU. The paper is BG, stamp is TAC, brad & ribbon are SU. It says Happy Birthday on the inside because I just wasn't happy with how it looked every way I tried it on the front.
The paper & ribbon is SU (so saffron, close to coco, baja breeze, very vanilla) stamps are CTMH & SU, title is Cricut George. The theme was supposed to be elements you could use with general pictures that had a "picture" theme.

1 comments:

Katy

Great job! I cannot seem to get motivated to complete Emma's scrap book!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I value and read all comments!

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist E' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP