Call me crazy
I got my nose pierced! My BF Bobbie and I went together and got it done. It hurts :).
I'm not completely sure I love it yet, I'll have to get used to it and decide. I plan to get a smaller one but you have to start out with the bigger size so it stays in. I do feel a bit younger looking, though! Not just a boring old mom - or at least I can pretend.

1 comments:
I have mine pierced also. :-) I love it. Just dont try to change out your stud too soon, you will be sorry. And most importantly, make sure you keep makeup away from your nose. This is my third time to have my nostril pierced, thrid times a charm, right? The first time, well, I was 16 an stupid, the 2nd time, I got makeup in it and it developed the dreaded "bump"that wouldnt go away. So I had to take it out. :-( The bump went away though. Thrid time was on Halloween last year and doing good so far. I changed out the stud after a couple of weeks, not smart. Lots of pain and blood ensued. But I've left a teeny cutesy stud in ever since and its doing great. :-)
Post a Comment