: Pumpkin's Boutique Blog: Money Saving Mom

Pumpkin's Boutique

Pumpkin's Boutique

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Money Saving Mom

I love coupons. I would not call myself an expert, but I do save quite a bit of money with them. One of the blogs I read daily in an attempt to learn more is Money Saving Mom (http://moneysavingmom.com).

She has lots of practical tips for saving money, does a weekly Freezer Cooking Day as well as telling you about new coupons and how to get the most bang for your buck with them. I spend the same amount on groceries for a family of four as I did when we were just a family of two and I didn't use coupons at all. That includes diapers and other household supplies!

Check out her blog and maybe you will find some cost cutting techniques you can use!

Want to keep up with everything Pumpkin's Boutique? Subscribe now, its free!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I value and read all comments!

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist E' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP