Pillowcases for Taryn
So Taryn moved from a crib to a toddler bed a while ago. She had a small pillow that I'd made to go with her crib bedding, but we gave her a regular pillow a few months ago. We borrowed it from our guest bed and I'd never gotten wround to getting her her own. Well, they had to match of course! So after procrastinating forever, I finally got around to making her some! Here is her nursery that I made before she was born:


She still uses the sheets and quilt and stuff since the toddler bed uses the crib mattress. So, here are the pillowcases I made to match:
She is napping now but when she wakes up I'll show them to her and put one on her pillow. She will be so excited :). Someday she will be embarassed that mommy makes all her stuff but she loves it right now, lol!
I'm editing this to add the final picture. She was so excited - each time she lays down now she talks about her new pillowcase :).



1 comments:
You are soooo stinkin' creative and talented I can't stand it! I want to be more like you someday :)
Post a Comment