: Pumpkin's Boutique Blog: I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!

Pumpkin's Boutique

Pumpkin's Boutique

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!


Whew! I hate moving! But its done, over, finished! And we finally got internet back yesterday. So here I am! We now live in Anna which is just north of McKinney where we lived before. Everything is unpacked and we are settled. Still learning the area and important things like where the parks are. I've got my very own craft room - so very exciting!! Jay picked the house and I moved in having never seen it! He was so nervous, but I trusted him, he seems to know me pretty well ;).

3 comments:

Katy

The new house is a beauty! I'm so happy that your unpacked. Moving can be so stressful. I've missed knowing what is going on with the Carlleys so I'm glad you are back blogging!!

Katy

The new house is a beauty! I'm so happy that your unpacked. Moving can be so stressful. I've missed knowing what is going on with the Carlleys so I'm glad you are back blogging!!

Meg

Welcome HOME Jenica!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I value and read all comments!

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist E' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP